- 1966 – CTG is founded. The company specialized in providing computer programmers, designers, and managers to clients looking for outside expertise in setting up their own computing systems.
- 1969 – CTG goes public and is one of the country's top 70 software companies.
- 1970s and early 80s – CTG establishes branch offices in 45 North American cities.
- Mid-80s and early 90s – CTG expands overseas by acquiring firms based in the U.K. and Amsterdam.
- 1999 – CTG establishes our healthcare practice in North America to deliver IT services to healthcare provider, payer, and life sciences organizations.
- 2014 – CTG acquires a Belgium-based healthcare consulting firm.
- 2016 – CTG celebrates our 50th year in business.
While CTG has grown in size, we have maintained our heritage of reliability and successful collaboration with our clients. Today, CTG provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe.
Randy Marks signs a lease on an IBM Model 30 for CTG’s first Data Center in North America. Also present are (from left) IBM Sales Representatives, Dick Pierce and Dave Domino, and CTG’s Mike Ricciardelli.